Monday 18 June 2012

Pretty in Pink - Review

 Hey, gals. I'm back and this time I've decided to review one of my favourite stores on Stardoll: Pretty in Love (formerly Pretty in Pink). I love this store because it's totally my style, though it may not be some of yours.  Here's my top 8 picks.
Fairy Scarf - It's hard finding good scarves that fit nicely and are cheap on Stardoll nowadays. I feel that this one does the job perfectly. I love the lightness to it.
Soft Lavender Dress - To be honest, I didn't even know this existed until I started looking things up for this review. I love this dress. The lace and the shade of purple is gorgeous in my opinion.  However, I think it could be longer. 
Teal V Neck Blouse - Very cute, newboyish look to it. I like it a lot.
Peach Lace Shorts - I find these to be relatively popular and I definitely see why. The graphic and fit is lovely and the laciness is wonderful. :]
Lace Ballet Flats - I like these because they go with pretty much everything and add a cute and simple touch.
Pure White Bag - Beautiful. I love the fringes.
Farmhouse Shorts - My favourite colour. They fit nice and look very nice with a lot of simple tops.
Sandal with Roses - One of the first shoes I owned. Very flattering with solid dresses. They add a feminine touch.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment