Tuesday 19 June 2012

Stardoll Fashion Reveiw: Nicholas Kirkwood Tribute

I want to begin by saying I'm honored to write here! I'm Destiny,and I am the latest writer for Stardoll Looks! You can find me on my account YukaGirl most of the time.

Now,on to my post.

Today,I saw this store in Starplaza.


Now,some of you might look at a few of these clothes right when you see it and think "That's crazy! Why would anyone buy that?" But in this post,I'm going to show you guys some amazing outfits you can create using the items in the Nicholas Kirkwood tribute store.

In our first outfit,I will be using the NK Tribute Lion Face Top to create a classy outfit.
I next put a few PPQ items,and finally some shoes from Velvet Orchid.
I finish with 4 items,the PPQ High Waisted Black Skirt,the PPQ Zegina Jacket,the Velvet Orchid Studded Stilletos,and the Tribute Lion Face Top,totaling to 64 stardollars and 53 starcoins.

The next outfit uses a style for the whole of stardoll,as you could imagine many different styles of stardolls using this outfit.
Our Tribute item this time around? The No Shoulders Top.
I combine some items from varied stores,Pretty in Love all the way to Killah.
I used but 5 items in this piece,the Pretty in Love Saloon Purse,the Wild Candy Licorice Skirt,the Decades Grey Thigh High Tights,the Killah Ruby Red Heels,and our Tribute No Shoulders Top,which totals to 24 stardollars and 162 starcoins.
For our final outfit of the day,we use not one,but 3 Tribute items.The Studs Yellow Jacket,Micro Dress,and Coral Pom Heels.
This outfit is for the daring stardolls,not to be worn by the subtle style.
We used our 3 mentioned tribute items,along with the Basics Yellow Tights,and the Killah Dabih Bag.This racks up at 59 stardollars and 38 starcoins.

Final Rating: I believe that on the Style-O-Meter,this store ranks at a 8.5 out of 10.

I hope you have enjoyed my first post,and I'll be posting again soon!


~Destiny/YukaGirl

1 comment: